How to add the distress marks to your jeans instantly
Got a new pair of jeans and want to make it look like rockstar vintage distress jeans instead? Follow the tips from this video.
- Make whisker marks with a bleach pen
- Use X-acto knife to have the peeling distress effect
- To make a hole just cut with a scissor after wash it will extend naturally
- for a rip or slash, make an incision then
- Cut out a hole and patch it with sewing by hand or machine
- For larger distress use sandpaper
!Keep in mind that the distress is REAL! A hole is really a hole and you can’t go back. That’s the warning according to the video. We are playing for real here!