Video shows you how to spot a Levis fake. 501 and 550
A few simple ways to spot a Levi’s fake. Follow these and it can save you money from buying a fake. Nothing feels like the real thing.
- Make sure there is a registered trademark on the tab
- Make sure the tab is the brownish yellow colour, some of the fakes are different colour maybe white
- Make sure the stitching around the red pocket tab has clean stitching
- Some Levi’s only have R on the pocket tab without “Levi’s”, that doesn’t mean it’s a fake. They do it for some of the jeans (They put R on every 100th pair of Levi’s they make)
- The part number on the paper size label should match the part number on the inside cloth tag.
- LSSF code on the ribbits
- If it has “Levi” instead of “Levi’s” on the pocket then it’s a fake
- Some of the fakes have a large “V” on it