How can you not party at an event called This is Not a Work Party? It’s almost like putting a favourite piece of dessert in front of you and telling you not to eat it. Almost.
The Design Exchange (DX) is giving you an exclusive look at This Is Not A Toy – curated by John Wee Tom, DX Associate Curator Sara Nickkleson and Guest Curator Pharrell Williams at This is Not a Work Party on February 26th. March 26, April 23, and May 14th.
There are multiple dates you can see the exhibit and enjoy this so-called “Non-Party”. And hey, if you really have fun at the first one, you can always drop into an additional one on any of those above dates. What better way to spend a Wednesday night?
* February 26th. March 26, April 23, and May 14th.
The Design Exchange (DX)
234 Bay Street, TD Centre
* Complimentary TAG Vodka cocktail with the purchase of a ticket
* Access to the Exhibit of Digital landscapefeaturing contemporary figurines, sculptures and artwork created by international artists including Takashi Murakami, KAWS, and FriendsWithYou.
* Get your nails done by Magic Pony‘s manicure station.
* Music by DJ Body Interface
* Access to the after-party in the DX lobby
On Feb 26th, the afterparty continues at CUBE Nightclub.